me, Me, ME
Four Words People Use to Describe Me
Matchless, sarcastic, sassy, hilarious (my mama paid big $$ for these endorsements)
Likes
Watching infomercials on Saturday mornings
Eating (many posts to come on this one)
Watching awful movies with the hubster
Running
Discussing the latest reality TV episodes with friends (Note to self-- these shows are not R-E-A-L)
Dislikes
Men with long fingernails
DC
Elitist attitudes
Hidden Talent
Tyra ain't got nothing on my model walk
Fears
Being in a dark room with the hubster-- he always tries to scare me
Forgetting to turn off my hair straightener (just a little OCD issues going here)
Hammertoe
Kitten heels
Birds on a wire
Favorite Quote
"Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else." - Judy Garland
.............................................................................................................................................................................
Random Life Encounter
At age 5, I saw one toad giving another toad a piggyback ride. I had no idea what was going on so I tried to pull them a part. Seriously they were stuck together like Siamese twins. Much to my dismay, I could not for the life of me get those suckers separated so I eventually abandoned ship. It wasn't until
This is exactly why this blog is necessary! Only you have stories such as these!!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh...oh my gosh...oh my gosh. I don't know what to say...Hahahaha!
ReplyDelete